I can't say enough about the folks that love to lift heavy barbells (I'll admit, I'm biased). Ryan is one of them. I really appreciate your work ethic and your desire to keep getting stronger. Well done man.
A. Front Squats: 3X8, AHAP, 3min clock
Notes: Compare to 141031. We are dropping back down to 3x8, which should feel like low volume by now. As heavy as possible.
20 min AMRAP:
3 Power Cleans, 135/95
5 Push press, 135/95
10 Wall Balls, 20/14
Notes: This is called a grinder. You're gonna have to grind. A good goal would be unbroken on everything, even if that means longer rests between movements.
A. PC and jerk, build to a tough single in 10mins
B. EMOM x8: 3 BS w/bands @20X1, 60-65% 1RM
C. EMOM x10: 3 MU
3 sets @80%, 90%, and 100% effort
15 wall balls, 20/14 to 10'
10 CTB pull-ups
8 box jump overs, 24/20″
rest 3-4mins b/w sets
- start clock at 50% of 1rm on PC and jerk
- push jerk preferred but split if needed
- speed focus on squats, same band setup as last week
- if you don't have MU, practice drills/skills for 10 min
- show increase in pace for each set (J-Earley in 3:05, 2:46, 2:30)