Oh my thrusters and burpees!
A. Snatch: 6x2, Build to AHAP, 1:15 clock
B. 1 Power snatch + 3 OHS, 5 sets @80-90% of A, 2:00 clock
Notes: For B, if you can squat snatch then do that for your first rep and perform 2 additional squats. If you can't squat snatch then power snatch and perform 3 OHS.
1ea, 2ea, 3ea, 4ea...
Power Snatch, 95/65
OH Lunge (each side), 95/65
Notes: The number of lunges you have to do each round is PER LEG, i. e. you do 1 each the first round, 2 each leg the second, 3 each the third, etc.
Record rounds/reps completed on board.
A. heaving snatch balance, build to a tough perfect single in 8mins
B. hang snatch, build to a max in only 5 attempts in 12mins
C. death by clean and jerk, 135/95 (you may/should power clean)
12mins @80-90% effort:
10 box step ups, 24"/20"
- no foot movement on heaving snatch balance; they start and end in receiving position
- start anywhere above knee on HS
- you may warmup as much as you want prior to 12 min starting
- death by C&J DEMO
- high aerobic effort but sustainable on 12 min piece
- record loads for A & B and rounds/reps completed for C to board